Mission of the Vivo Cuore Foundation:
Vivo Cuore is a Canadian Non-Profit Organization who’s mission is to support Rwandan Children diagnosed with a congenital heart disease. As Rwanda does not currently have the capabilities in terms of infrastructure and equipment to operate and cure the children, Vivo Cuore collaborates with international partners in the UK, in France and in Rwanda to endure that the children are able to travel abroad to receive treatment.
General coordination of our activities with our partners for the travelling of each Rwandan Child sponsored.
– Communicate with our partners to arrange the children’s travel;
– Coordinate with partners and the children’s families to apply and receive travel documents including passports, visas and other needs covered by Vivo Cuore;
– Ensure that communication and collaboration between us and our partners remains efficient and smooth;
– Write a monthly report on the activities, including progress and challenges with our partners.
Communicate and coordinate our projects with our international partners
– We collaborate with partners in Rwanda, the UK, Spain, and France;
– Oversee regular communications with our partners to advance our projects and initiatives;
– Possibility to lead certain initiatives with international partners.
– Strong professional communication skills, and ability to communicate professionally in both English and French (written & spoken);
– Interest in humanitarian causes, especially related to children;
– Strong time management skills;
– Preferably has experience working with non-profit associations or organizations; general ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
– Knowledge of using Google Workplace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
– Research sources of sponsorship, including private, corporate and humanitarian funds;
– Prepare tools and resources for fund and sponsorship applications;
– Support the planning and execution of our fundraising initiatives;
– Collaborate and communicate with the executive team as well as the Board of Directors to identify new financing opportunities;
– Oversee and support the recruitment and engage with donors to maintain a healthy relationship with them;
– Regularly report the status and progress of fundraising initiatives to the executive team.
– Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
– Ability to communicate professionally in both English and French (written & spoken);
– Proactive, strong time management skills and detail oriented;
– Ability to develop and maintain partnerships;
– Experience in managing fund raising activities including the research of sponsorships and grants preferred;
– Knowledge of using Google Workplace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
– Ability to work under tight deadlines;
– Ability to work with a team as well as autonomously.